My practice is a general practice with emphasis in real estate such as the purchase and sale of property, drafting and interpretation of leases, issues between landlord and tenants; estate planning, including wills and trusts, power of attorney, health care proxies, homestead declarations, and advanced directives; business law including selecting the right form of business, formation and dissolution of businesses, and contract drafting and interpretation.
My goal is to provide quality legal advice for all of my clients. My commitment to excellence includes
- Giving clients the attention they deserve.
- Explaining all options to help clients make informed decisions.
- Keeping clients informed about the status of their cases.
- Maintaining strict client confidence.
- Paying attention to the clients’ immediate needs as well as their long-term interests.
- Prompt return of phone calls.
Located in Belchertown, MA and serves clients in and around Wilbraham, Indian Orchard, Three Rivers, West Springfield, Springfield, Ludlow, Chicopee, Monson, Holyoke, Palmer, Thorndike, Bondsville, South Hadley, Granby, Brimfield, Agawam, Belchertown, Hadley, Amherst, Berkshire County, Franklin County, Hampden County, and Hampshire County.